When the future ahead is riddled with uncertainty, or your routines have become ruts, it is sometimes important to tally all the incredible things that you have in your life.
Here are a few things that are making my day this morning:
1) the incredible family members I get to spend my time with. Each has their own uniquely packaged talents and flaws, and brushing against their personality sometimes complicates my life, but ultimately makes us closer than we could be to anyone else.
2) Waking up in a place where I feel safe, and where I had the luxury to fall asleep again for hours. Sleeping in doesn’t happen too often these days, so it was pretty incredible.
3) That first cup of coffee in the morning. The next couple don’t come close to that first taste, with it’s foamy topping.
4) The fact that the most urgent thing on my to-do list for today is to book a ticket to thailand.
5) That although I’m set for a long day of studying, it will happen on my sunny deck.
6) That although one of my grandparents is currently in the hospital, I am lucky enough to still have all 4 of them, and that they are still symbolize strength, autonomy and family values for me.
Happy saturday 🙂