So I got my wish, another placement in the top hospitals in essentially every field of medicine. I was glad to return to Boston and live with my lovely roommates yet again, and even more so that it’s started to warm up since january.
7 Things I learnt this month:
1) it doesn’t always snow in Boston and people do actually venture outside longer than merely to get from point A to point B.
2) That I definitely want to work with kids
3) that New York is only a 4hr bus ride away
4) that I forgot how much fun blowing bubbles really is
5) that JFK grew up here
6) that there are wild turkeys in the city
7) that soaking pineapple in salt water makes it sweeter 🙂