1) how having really well prepared roommates can help you bypass the brunch line-up at Zaftig’s. Which by the way is a curious place where you get to enjoy jewish delicacies – with a side of bacon. Hmmm. 🙂
2) how yummy Otto’s Basil and Ricotta pizza is
3) what starchitects are (really famous architects thatare mostly known only to other architects)
4) that robots really creep me out ( they have little robots in the hospital transporting goods and calling the elevators)
5) How many beautiful houses there are in Brookline, that I will never be able to afford.
6) That what we call chinese fondue in Switzerland is called Hot Pot here
7) That you can should cut your hair prior to chinese new year (Feb 19th), because cutting it after would equate to cutting off your luck for the year
8) that you can actually use the smelly Gingko Fruit for food!